Small groups are vital to spiritual growth. The goal of GIGs is to help the people of our church mature in Christ through support and accountability from brothers and sisters in Christ. If you’re interested in joining a GIG, contact the church office. GIGs meet at various times throughout the week.
Currently we have groups meeting at the following times:
Sundays at 9:00am
Tuesday at 1:00pm
Wednesday at 6:30pm
Thursdays at 10:00am
Discipleship Pathway Self-Assessment
Prayer & Meditation Resources
There are lots of ways to pray. Here are a few resources. If you have suggestions of other resources, please contact the church office.
- Beginning with the Lord’s Prayer is good; study it.
- Pray the prayers from our worship program.
- Hyde Park UMC has a good list of ideas and resources.
- Read the Upper Room and pray the prayers included. Copies of the Upper Room are available in the sanctuary or subscribe to the email version.
- Find a place, maybe while still in bed or on the drive to work, to take a few moments to talk to God.